- Do I need to be a member to host a function at Moon Lake?
No, you do not - our facility is open to the public.
- Am I able to bring in my own food?
No, you may not. All food items must be provided by Moon Lake, with the exception of wedding cake and dainties.
- What is the capacity of the facility?
The facility will accommodate 250 guests. The room dimensions are 50'x90'.
- Are we allowed to use the golf course for photos?
Yes, however, there are strict guidelines.
- What type of tables do you have?
We have 5’ round tables that seat 8 per table.
- Can we have our ceremony at Moon Lake?
Yes, we have a ceremony site available; however, you must have your reception at Moon Lake as well. Please contact for details.
- Can we supply our own alcohol?
No, all alcohol is supplied by Moon Lake.
- When can we decorate for the function?
We cannot confirm your decorating time until 10 days prior to your function.
- Can you accommodate special meal requests and food allergies?
Moon Lake would be more that happy to assist your guest with a particular dietary requirement. Please discuss concerns of guests with Wedding Coordinator.